The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

+17
NintendoIncorporated19
Vic-Palmero
Eddie-Juventas101
Barricasion-Asian
Communist_Manifesto
ZorkAndPals0_0
TheGermanSoldier
EzekielJackson
JamaicanSensation
The-Eric-EscobarMystery
TheLegendaryDraven
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
spirit7someguy
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Jose-Alvarez
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!) - Page 3 Empty Re: February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 pm

makes sense

(may vanish... eyes are killin me...)
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!) - Page 3 Empty Re: February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Guys, guys settle down a little xD

Zork...I have to say while I may not agree with your opinion, all opinions are welcomed. So anyways Nintendo made a good point as well, about ironing out the loyal members from the slackers
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 pm

NintendoIncorporated19 wrote:Zork enough with the goth stuff already...seriously... you're gonna end up scaring people away...

I actually think there's alot of issues we need to get ironed out, I think a most importand one is testing loyalty. We need to figure out whose with us, and who only says there with us. if that makes sense?

and count me in on the riot! Cool

Yea Zork you're ruining the entire group dammit Zork it's not goth it's you Crying or Very sad You're gonna ruin the groupT_T just have mercy please and stop itT___T oh wait oops Boss is here Embarassed

p.s. Aynone wanan post sumtizhn constructive next? Very Happy
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:21 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
NintendoIncorporated19 wrote:Zork enough with the goth stuff already...seriously... you're gonna end up scaring people away...

I actually think there's alot of issues we need to get ironed out, I think a most importand one is testing loyalty. We need to figure out whose with us, and who only says there with us. if that makes sense?

and count me in on the riot! Cool

Yea Zork you're ruining the entire group dammit Zork it's not goth it's you Crying or Very sad You're gonna ruin the groupT_T just have mercy please and stop itT___T oh wait oops Boss is here Embarassed

p.s. Aynone wanan post sumtizhn constructive next? Very Happy

Why dont you have mercy and shut the hell up, otherwise I'll make you look like a tool which i strongly think you dont want me to do
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 pm

I'd post something constructive if I weren't tired... *trys anyway*

Um... broadcast!? Awesome vid, facebook group, make it look nice, organize in a way it looks pretty, affiliate with other self user sites-

ah gawd my eyes are freakin killin me *gets ice*

*looks up at other people* ......................
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoslavian_Steelix Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Like everyone else said,Zork it's best to knock it off. Seriously you're killing the atmosphere here...

Anyways I had a few ideas in mind I think a major one is that we need to do more Networking and Get out there and meet new people in our areas of interest. When you know a lot of people, opportunities multiply. , I found someone who already had a revolution on mal . He's in the process of getting it translated into an audio book now. He could definitely be a great resource to learn from. He's newer to blogging and doesn't have the number of readers that alot of people have. I can probably give him a few tips and help him out. Now if I knew 100 people like this guy, I'd have a solution to almost every question I'd ever have at my fingertips
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Dragoslavian_Steelix

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Facebook O_O i dont think anyone thoguht that till nowXD.
yea abotu them plans....

ATTENTION

I shoudl be done with the official 50 page database abotu our groups and members in an hour or few cheers jsut to let know if ppl will be here later or another time
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Am I to late to join the meeting? ...
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Yo ani, welcome! anyways feel free to make yourself comfortable post if you like/have ideas xD everyone is pretty cool here LOL
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Ani_manga200 wrote:Am I to late to join the meeting? ...

*hugs kiddo* Yo bro
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:34 pm

@Vlad: Okay. Thanks. =D

@Miss: *Hugs* Hihi. ^^

Anyway, I have quite a few ideas, since I'm an artistic freak, i'd like their to be a artsy side to all this, where people who are in to music, art, computer design, video editing, writing, poetry can express themselves.
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Ani_manga200 wrote:Anyway, I have quite a few ideas, since I'm an artistic freak, i'd like their to be a artsy side to all this, where people who are in to music, art, computer design, video editing, writing, poetry can express themselves.
^what he said

(can't handle ache so ciao 4 now)
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  JamaicanSensation Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Welcome Ani, and hello to you too miss Cool i don't think i've ever met either of you guys, but it's always awesome to see new people here

In my opinion, I think we should work on training and working with the resoruces we already have, sometimes if we focus too much on quantity of members the quality of work decreases and people become less organized. I think there are some people who could maybe do some training with the other members (and i'd be willing to do that) I'm strong in alot of areas such as video and photo, not to mention blogging and negotiating. I also have experience on Gamespot and with unions too.
JamaicanSensation
JamaicanSensation

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 pm

JamaicanSensation wrote:Welcome Ani, and hello to you too miss Cool i don't think i've ever met either of you guys, but it's always awesome to see new people here

In my opinion, I think we should work on training and working with the resoruces we already have, sometimes if we focus too much on quantity of members the quality of work decreases and people become less organized. I think there are some people who could maybe do some training with the other members (and i'd be willing to do that) I'm strong in alot of areas such as video and photo, not to mention blogging and negotiating. I also have experience on Gamespot and with unions too.
Hi. Thanks for the welcoming. ^^

And I agree with what you said. Training the members we already have is probably better then having a giant quanity of people who lack some of the things it takes to get things done.
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricasion-Asian Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Ani_manga200 wrote:@Vlad: Okay. Thanks. =D

@Miss: *Hugs* Hihi. ^^

Anyway, I have quite a few ideas, since I'm an artistic freak, i'd like their to be a artsy side to all this, where people who are in to music, art, computer design, video editing, writing, poetry can express themselves.

Awesome-ness! also epic avatar!

I have a total love for the arts as well, and we have alot of ppl who are into poetry and art too like Draven is a major artist and an author too, totally awesome guy.

I think jamaican made a great point as well, we should maybe organize alot better and have a group for those who are ready and willing to contribte something actively and those who would just like to ride along

I'm shiaski Cool
Barricasion-Asian
Barricasion-Asian

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Ani_manga200 wrote:
JamaicanSensation wrote:Welcome Ani, and hello to you too miss Cool i don't think i've ever met either of you guys, but it's always awesome to see new people here

And I agree with what you said. Training the members we already have is probably better then having a giant quanity of people who lack some of the things it takes to get things done.

You look like a fellow goth judging by your avatar Cool welcome by all means. I'm a total goth! and it's nice to have another with us
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Jake The Snake has entered the Building! Very Happy

Lol, Zork may love the Gothiness, but unfortunately something like that is cuasing everyone here to throw ketchup and mustard all over the place cuz they think its a bad idea. XD.

So what exactly are we talking about here? confused

Well does anyone think I'd make a good leader? I got some good plans at getting organized and for us to making a good web site or something. Razz I think we should have lots of different cool threads and forums and bring on the creativity! I am all for having Artistic stuff! I like drawing cartoons! Very Happy I think we should have sections about tv video games movies art/literature... et cetera.

I'm all for a place where people can come where they know they can rest and relax at it and not want to leave it due to chaos and stuff. We need to have a place that is calm, but fun and energetic at the same time lolz. I love having a place where you can go and make lots of new friends and make any cool and random topic for the fun and lolz.

And whats this about Facebook? Personally I think MySpace is better because I haven't run into any annoying glitches there yet, and it has a better homepage design.
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 pm

@Barricasion-Asian: Hi and thanks. ^^ I take it you like Rurouni Kenshin judging by your avatar. That's one of my favorite animes. It's a classic.

@Zork: Hi and yep. Their's something beutiful about the gothic subculture that draws me to it. Although I find myself a low level goth since I've only gone as far as wearing all black, and dying my hair black, and wearing spikes, I haven't quite done the makeup thing yet, since my parents refuse to let me. xD And I love the gothic rock bands, like the 69 eyes, and Siouxsie and the banshees, and the sisters of mercy, and even the cure and sometimes the Birthday Massacre.
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Don't worry, I still am fascinated with Gothism. XD.

SPAM ATTACK!!! Lol False Alarm.

I like Misa from Death Note!

And hwere is Spirit and Vlad? At the Recreation Center? Lifiting Weights? Razz
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanSoldier Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Welcome to everyone Cool

Anyways I pretty much agree with all the points that were made, the only other plan that I can throw out there would be to get more active projects going and branch out in sectors, that way if ppl chose what they wanted to do, it would get done alot faster and everyone would be doing a little bit of something
TheGermanSoldier
TheGermanSoldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 am

Ani_manga200 wrote:@Barricasion-Asian: Hi and thanks. ^^ I take it you like Rurouni Kenshin judging by your avatar. That's one of my favorite animes. It's a classic.

@Zork: Hi and yep. Their's something beutiful about the gothic subculture that draws me to it. Although I find myself a low level goth since I've only gone as far as wearing all black, and dying my hair black, and wearing spikes, I haven't quite done the makeup thing yet, since my parents refuse to let me. xD And I love the gothic rock bands, like the 69 eyes, and Siouxsie and the banshees, and the sisters of mercy, and even the cure and sometimes the Birthday Massacre.
Awesome! xD i'm a pretty huge goth, I'm also into the straight edge culture but i like alot of grunge music and hardcore punk music as well. I also am a regular on alot of goth forums and dress in the style
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  Communist_Manifesto Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:05 am

Well IMO our communication will definetly improve now that we use the site, It's just a matter of getting the others to join here as well which I'm sure will happen very soon. But i honestly think we're doing pretty good, We've got a solid start anyways. but yeah from now on when anyone has ideas and stuff it'd be a good idea to just post there here
Communist_Manifesto
Communist_Manifesto

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:06 am

Ani_manga200 wrote:

uhhhh.......O_O
get rid of members? hm, well I made up a 'supporters' cathegory, ppl who want to support our ideas but not be members....... er... but am i the only one here who thinks that its okay how it is? Thoguh idk that much about lower ranked members....
?
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viva-La-Raza Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 am

Well, I'm someone who'd be willing to help the lower guys. I'm also a member of LAX but I'm willing to work with pretty much who ever happens to need my help since i'm a chunin as well.
Viva-La-Raza
Viva-La-Raza

Back to top Go down

Post  JamaicanSensation Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 am

spirit7someguy wrote:
Ani_manga200 wrote:

uhhhh.......O_O
get rid of members? hm, well I made up a 'supporters' cathegory, ppl who want to support our ideas but not be members....... er... but am i the only one here who thinks that its okay how it is? Thoguh idk that much about lower ranked members....
?

I don't mean get rid of them lol, that would be uncool to them and not very nice xD I just mean organize out and start to work with the members we already have more then worrying about getting more, we should become more team work oriented and focus on quality
JamaicanSensation
JamaicanSensation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next