The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Red alert* Younglink89 (Kenji) has returned to Tv.com

2 posters

Go down

*Red alert* Younglink89 (Kenji) has returned to Tv.com Empty *Red alert* Younglink89 (Kenji) has returned to Tv.com

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm

It's true! and just when we thought he'd do the noble thing and throw away the crockery he's lived there....he returns! Shocked it dosent make any sense for him too but the guy is trying to live a clean slate full of denial and lies...

AKA FUCK ELITISTS

see for yourself

http://www.tv.com/users/YoungLink89/profile.php?action=show_blog&entry=m-100-25814833&tag=;title
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty

Back to top Go down

*Red alert* Younglink89 (Kenji) has returned to Tv.com Empty Re: *Red alert* Younglink89 (Kenji) has returned to Tv.com

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:04 pm

I hate Kenji too! How dare he lead CRASH! THey need to die! What they are doing should be illegal! I would love to destroy this country and become supreme ruler of a brand new awesome pure Jake Kingdom!! F*ck the damn mean people and bullies of America, and our crappy government for allowing corrupt companies to continue and allow the damn Bush administration in the first place.
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

*Red alert* Younglink89 (Kenji) has returned to Tv.com Empty Re: *Red alert* Younglink89 (Kenji) has returned to Tv.com

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:08 pm

WolfMan600 wrote:I hate Kenji too! How dare he lead CRASH! THey need to die! What they are doing should be illegal! I would love to destroy this country and become supreme ruler of a brand new awesome pure Jake Kingdom!! F*ck the damn mean people and bullies of America, and our crappy government for allowing corrupt companies to continue and allow the damn Bush administration in the first place.

Exactly, those guys are a bunch of elitists with there country club and penny loafers with no socks on. it's a wonder why a good portion of America is full of people like that...you know the guys who couldn't stand the though of someone else getting there turn? elitist-has been (EHB) Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Yes, we must achieve victory and destroy team crash, they need to go fall off a cliff.

They ban so many innocent users who are really nice people in real life. We all need to call our state senators to end this madness! I think maybe I should even befriend Barack Obama on Twitter! Though he probably won't do anything and care...
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:16 pm

WolfMan600 wrote:Yes, we must achieve victory and destroy team crash, they need to go fall off a cliff.

They ban so many innocent users who are really nice people in real life. We all need to call our state senators to end this madness! I think maybe I should even befriend Barack Obama on Twitter! Though he probably won't do anything and care...

They really do...or at the very least have their internet serves severly damaged to the point of no longer getting internet service EVER again, that would eliminate C.R.A.S.H forever!

It's still worth a shot though! maybe he will do something, since technically they're "Cyber harassing" innocent users

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Yeah that could work. I think TV.com is committing crimes, I think the only reason CBS is allowed to do this is because of all the money they have. Sure money is power, but they still need to have limits. And we still have rights you know. This case I think needs to be taken to the Supreme Court.

In the Supreme Court, CBS should not be allowed to have fake-ass protection to help bail them out. TV.com needs to be stopped by any means necessary. People need to start to rebel. No one in America seems to want to do anything about it because people these days don't have the balls to have balls anymore.

They all need to man up and help us ahcieve victory in this new-age Boston Tea Party.
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:31 pm

WolfMan600 wrote:Yeah that could work. I think TV.com is committing crimes, I think the only reason CBS is allowed to do this is because of all the money they have. Sure money is power, but they still need to have limits. And we still have rights you know. This case I think needs to be taken to the Supreme Court.

In the Supreme Court, CBS should not be allowed to have fake-ass protection to help bail them out. TV.com needs to be stopped by any means necessary. People need to start to rebel. No one in America seems to want to do anything about it because people these days don't have the balls to have balls anymore.

They all need to man up and help us ahcieve victory in this new-age Boston Tea Party.

Exactly,AND it violates our constitutional right. The Freedom of Speech is the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation. which they clearly have no regard for, some people on those sites dont.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum