The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goals of our groups:o

5 posters

Go down

Goals of our groups:o Empty Goals of our groups:o

Post  spirit7someguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 am

Might be a confusion on what our goals are.....
in all the huge gathering and different opinions, so i'll state my view *ahem*:
Back in the days... when i opened the TopMachos unino on Gamespot, my goal was clear clear and precised - To make an active, unique union, and show ppl how most trolls arent only troublemakers but creative ppl with their own style, so i was gonna unite them with creatvie ppl and make an awesme GS union which ppl woudl be excited to see possibly Very Happy
Now that we grew to over 100 members the following goals i found we have so far:

-- To revive or make a similar environment to the 'tv.tome glory days'
-- To try and revivie downhill sites
-- To fight agaisnt descrimination towards free speach, randomness, different opinions etc.
-- To train trolls, spammers, noobs into creative users and fight against false troll-calling
-- Uniting creative minds across the net
-- Doing random awesome stuff (making threads, unions, videos, artwork, writing, whatnot)

please correct me if i'm mistaking or add sumthing if i forgot. Thanky you jocolor

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Goals of our groups:o Empty Re: Goals of our groups:o

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Awesome goals Tobi Cool you mentioned pretty much all of the goals, there's just a few i thought of.

And now the boss will share some.. lol

-To track down any of my associates in the glory days (attitude era) this includes people such as Entity, Takeawalkwithme, BadMadGad, Cjanez, and possibly a few others. Note:Entity is Boxxy which would explain why she's vanished suddenly.

-To motivate the academy ranked and Genin more. which is probably gonna be 1 of the toughest jobs yet xD hopefully get them ready to take over as future members with more responsibility to carry out this revolution we're working towards.

- To build or even assist Jose in creating another site (which probably wont be for awhile)

-to write 1 awesome mega, super novel about me, my past, the attitude era, and people I've grown to know
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia wrote:

-To track down any of my associates in the glory days (attitude era) this includes people such as Entity, Takeawalkwithme, BadMadGad, Cjanez, and possibly a few others. Note:Entity is Boxxy which would explain why she's vanished suddenly.

-To motivate the academy ranked and Genin more. which is probably gonna be 1 of the toughest jobs yet xD hopefully get them ready to take over as future members with more responsibility to carry out this revolution we're working towards.

- To build or even assist Jose in creating another site (which probably wont be for awhile)

-to write 1 awesome mega, super novel about me, my past, the attitude era, and people I've grown to know

Razz
you do realize that your first goal is equal to 'uniting bright minds across the net'
your second goal equals making something sensible out of trolls/spams
third goal equals to bringing back glory days
and last one equals to doing random awesome stuf
...so you just explained the stuff i wrote better pirat

p.s. for the last manga thing.... sorry i already beat you too it Shocked wrote records of our history, made up a plot, intro, character design...... I'm the main character btw Cool you're more liek vegeta ero senin:lol!:

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia wrote:Awesome goals Tobi Cool you mentioned pretty much all of the goals, there's just a few i thought of.

Razz
you do realize that your first goal is equal to 'uniting bright minds across the net'

p.s. for the last manga thing.... sorry i already beat you too it Shocked wrote records of our history, made up a plot, intro, character design...... I'm the main character btw Cool you're more liek vegeta lol!

and you do realize I said these were my goals individually that I listed right? finding Entity has nothing to do with uniting people across the net, it has to do with something that's personal to me.

the 2nd goal isn't the same because my members aren't "trolls" not all of them, I'm training them in different ways.

the 3rd goal is helping Jose build another site...which has nothing to do with the glory days.

good for you. I'm writing my own though.
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia wrote:Awesome goals Tobi Cool you mentioned pretty much all of the goals, there's just a few i thought of.

Razz

p.s. for the last manga thing.... sorry i already beat you too it Shocked wrote records of our history, made up a plot, intro, character design...... I'm the main character btw Cool you're more liek vegeta lol!

Blah blah blah blah....No-one really cares so why don't you do us all a favor and be quiet? Actually no he didn't explain what you wrote better. his were totally different but then again you fail at logic so i guess i'll have to use 2nd grader terms to explain this to you.

"No-one cares bou' you or your crappy rhymes 'quotes you do. Gawlly !not t' minion dat awful excuse f' beigg philosophical".

Understand now? the words are a little big but take your time and go slow, no-one blames you for being an illiterate. LOL...lil Joey Winters wants to act like he's a big shot now. Why do you perform fettalio on other men? seriously this isn't prison so you may wanna shape that up. but hey your mom was supposed to swallow you so I guess it isn't my fault that you lack basic comprehension not to mention your deluded sense of creativity. Alright now you lil fruitcake go back to busting loads over gamespot
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:48 pm

ZorkAndPals0_0 wrote:

Blah blah blah blah....No-one really cares so why don't you do us all a favor and be quiet? Actually no he didn't explain what you wrote better. his were totally different but then again you fail at logic so i guess i'll have to use 2nd grader terms to explain this to you.

"No-one cares bou' you or your crappy rhymes 'quotes you do. Gawlly !not t' minion dat awful excuse f' beigg philosophical".

Understand now? the words are a little big but take your time and go slow, no-one blames you for being an illiterate. LOL...lil Joey Winters wants to act like he's a big shot now. Why do you perform fettalio on other men? seriously this isn't prison so you may wanna shape that up. but hey your mom was supposed to swallow you so I guess it isn't my fault that you lack basic comprehension not to mention your deluded sense of creativity. Alright now you lil fruitcake go back to busting loads over gamespot

tis what makes Tobiness so beautiful drunken . Tnx for summing me up, that's EXACTLY what i needed. and what i try to be.Surprised actually i was afraid i might start making sence but now i'm revived tnx!!!=D OMG pplz Zork might be the one to revive my tobiness!!! cheers anyways, you're trying to say our goal shoudl be more goth right?

Someguy rhyme No357: Goth is like a moth. Daughters have mothers. Zork is liek Borg. Do goths have fathers? scratch
Tobi is a good boy!:p

@boss: sorry Embarassed
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
ZorkAndPals0_0 wrote:

tis what makes Tobiness so beautiful drunken . Tnx for summing me up, that's EXACTLY what i needed. and what i try to be.Surprised actually i was afraid i might start making sence but now i'm revived tnx!!!=D OMG pplz Zork might be the one to revive my tobiness!!! cheers anyways, you're trying to say our goal shoudl be more goth right?

Someguy rhyme No357: Goth is like a moth. Daughters have mothers. Zork is liek Borg. Do goths have fathers? scratch
Tobi is a good boy!:p

@boss: sorry Embarassed

Alright then, you go on Mr Tobi and you keep discriminating against me because I am goth. Honestly I'll just laugh in your face about it since it makes you look like some prejudice ignorant person.You are probably someone who dosen't have an actual reason to hate the goth culture, you just do because you stereotype it and think it's evil like 99.9% of the world.

I couldn't careless if you dont like me or don't want me to be treated as an equal. You will not stop me, I have just as much good things to contribute to this group as anyone else (and before you stereotype me again no not all of them are goth) So regardless of you, it wont have any effect over me at all not 1 damn thing you do or say against me can make me quit.

You started this, you wanna get all mean and nasty, I can get 10X meaner and nastier to you. So i'm giving you fair warning right now

Genuine ignorance is... amusing because it is likely to be accompanied by humility, curiosity, and open mindedness; whereas ability to repeat catch-phrases, cant terms, familiar propositions, gives the conceit of learning and coats the mind with varnish waterproof to new ideas....
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Is it me or does this place feel a little...eh...
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 pm

@Zork - when the hell did i say i hate goth >>. I was kidding Rolling Eyes One of my best friends is goth.

@Miss - I personally think it's great as a base, but i guess other ppl might not.

btw, this site is just the BASE of the groups, for organizing. the site for creativity we had in planned to open in the future if we turn succesful is this: http://theroundtablesdojo.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/1858459-welcome-all

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:19 am

Well Miss, You are more then welcome to be here,but obviously you don't have to. Especially if it makes you feel odd or whatever LOL I did try to make you feel welcome though xD
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Tobi Dude's got the plans right. and like Vlad I'm trying to find and recruit some past friends of mine I made on the old TV.com bck in 2008. Where a lot of them are long-gone from the site and I have no idea what web sites they go on now for the internetz.

A web site to try and revive the internet and restore the Glory Days like TV Tome. And the old TV.com had some good times as well. As I iz currently trying to restore how awesome the American Dragon: Jake Long forums were back in 2006-2008, with awesome members like Azure Skies, DarkLordAvaitor, DragnUp aka Name (her first original account.) And also Insomniac... and the list just keeps going farther... Razz

I am not afraid to admit I like Spamming... and Trolling... but in the smart good kind of way... and I also love being random and creative and even off-topic sometimes. We must defeat all opposition of groups that do not like me and Tobi Dude and whoever else's style...
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 pm

yup! I guess support for individual goals is a part of the groups. liek Boss has his own, Jake has his, I remember Ezekiel sayin he'd liek to revive a tv.com forum, then there's Ani and his art site, zork wants fights for goths, and LAX has their goals...

If anyone has any individual goals? (or ides, views, wahtever...) post it below.
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Some people startle me sometimes xP

I have a current obsession with "news"... I made a journal entry about GaiaOnline's glitch today, it was huge.

I think we need a news crew btw XP
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 pm

sooner or later we'll get better organized, but as for news crew i think we might have it already=O i need to ask vlad but he's on vacation Razz. We'll get to all that eventually, and i'll be much more productive as soon as school problems end:oops: , and dis thread for goals postin dont forget Laughing
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 pm

New Goal of me and Sylvan's groups is to plan rebelship for the Corrupt Companies... the Cyber-Bullies... something is bound to happen, chaos and it is the inevitable... But only for those who are interested. This forum is too deserted so now we are taking over and making this our training grounds. For our future possible web site attacks.
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down