The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The *Official* Video comparison/off topic/ randomness /Analyzation thread

4 posters

Go down

The *Official* Video comparison/off topic/ randomness /Analyzation thread Empty The *Official* Video comparison/off topic/ randomness /Analyzation thread

Post  TheLegendaryDraven Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Sooooo guys! I'm super exicted about the forums finally starting to fill up with life. In fact I'm so happy to see this happening that I decided to make a thread that could be amazing! it's all in good fun LOL so my key thing has always been to have an amazing time no matter what. For....without fun Civilization will not last xD! you would truly question your minds freedom, peace with yourself would be harder to achieve, unless a very large majority of mankind unite together to defend the forces of imagination! and show themselves possessed of a power before which the simple amusement of things even as simple as a paper clip exists! and where ideas that have the potential to shape to so much are formed. There's no half-singing in the shower, there's two choices of either a rock star or an opera diva and I would definetly prefer to go the rock-star route lol opera concerts are beautiful and so is the music they compose, but I kinda prefer the more energetic atmosphere that goes on during rock concerts especially when the guitarist is playing some awesome notes! Cool

Okay with that being said... I'd like to officially begin the Video Thread! feel free to post videos for off topic chat, serious philosophical conversation/analyzation, or just because you wanna xD

I'll start us off.... *drum roll Cool

TheLegendaryDraven
TheLegendaryDraven

Back to top Go down

The *Official* Video comparison/off topic/ randomness /Analyzation thread Empty Re: The *Official* Video comparison/off topic/ randomness /Analyzation thread

Post  Jose-Alvarez Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:04 pm

You're still just as epic as ever Draven Cool loved the vid, and much respect to you man lol.

In my opnion Fonzie so called jumping the shark represents jumping over the challenges you've got to face in life, opposition is a natural part of life. Just as we develop our physical muscles through overcoming opposition such as lifting weights and working out or whatever, we develop our character muscles by overcoming challenges and adversity. And that sometimes the only way you can truly know what exists in life is by being reckless instead of always thinking of things the common way Cool

That's just my opinion though

Here is my video LOL

Jose-Alvarez
Jose-Alvarez
Admin

https://roundtables.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The *Official* Video comparison/off topic/ randomness /Analyzation thread Empty Re: The *Official* Video comparison/off topic/ randomness /Analyzation thread

Post  spirit7someguy Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

I will let you be warned that my nickname is 'ego smasher'........ Enjoy Razz

spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  EzekielJackson Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Boxxy FTW!!

lol

now that is cool Cool
EzekielJackson
EzekielJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down